We Provide Solutions, We Don’t Sell Products.
Fiduciary Advisors, Inc. (FAI) was created in 2000 to meet the need for objective investment and ERISA consulting to employers, institutions, and endowments.
FAI also provides comprehensive financial planning for individuals and families. To assure the unbiased nature of our advice, we choose to be a fee-only advisor.
The team at Fiduciary Advisors, Inc. is highly educated with an unwavering commitment to service excellence. Team members all have advanced education and certifications with some holding the following earned credentials:
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)
- Certified Pension Consultant (CPC)
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)
- Qualified 401(k) Plan Administrator (QKA)
- Qualified Pension Financial Consultant (QPFC)