Retirement Plan Management
Fiduciary Advisors, Inc. (FAI) provides objective, independent investment advice, participant education, and ERISA consulting for 401(k), profit sharing or 403(b) plans, defined benefit pension plans, cash balance plans, and profit sharing plans.
401(k) Plan Oversight And Review
FAI has a team of industry professionals to help navigate the regulations and complexities of a successful 401(k) program.
We regularly work with employers and their TPA’s (Third Party Administrators). We help employers identify gaps in existing services and develop a plan to oversee the plan operations in order to reduce the risk of operational deficiencies.
FAI Can Provide The Following Oversight And Review Services:
- Identification of fees and expenses being paid by Plan annually and comparison to industry norms
- Assessment of enrollment and communications strategies
- Review of participation levels and deferral percentages
- Review of adequacy of recordkeeping services
- Review of required compliance testing
- Evaluation of operational compliance with the plan document and ERISA
- Proactive communication of changes and trends in the retirement industry
- Identification of operational or document changes required due to changes in the regulatory environment, corporate structure or growth in number of participants
- Discretionary investment management
- Vendor search for 401(k) plans
- ERISA audit support services
- ERISA consulting
- Employee education